Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ideas for CAPTURING IMAGES FOR blahblah over this.jpg

I have one idea for capturing images for the video race. I am writing this in hindsight. The one idea is webcam. The technology that has pretty much enhanced inappropriate flashings, is perfect for making weirdo videos. My idea for it, conceptually, is to make something that I appear to not care about and appears to have something deep among its shallow, shitty quality resolution, but in fact it is just this guy talking about love and then shooting fireworks. Add your own interpretation. I am also pretty interested in what I'd call "trash animation." I love shitty, 90s animated graphics a whole lot -- especially if they have some ridiculous effects that don't have any real purpose. Basically, I mixed both and called it MILK BOI FRENCH because I believe that if milkboi was a different person he'd be like this if that different person was french and fucking loved south carolina. L8z bruhz

No comments:

Post a Comment