Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FOURTEYE EIEGRHT HOUUUURDSSS!!!.JPG

Milk Boy (french) from rob barnett on Vimeo.




HERE IS MY 48 VIDEO. Self-explanatory. Basically I was sitting in my room and my friend Trevor was coming over and I already had the idea that I wanted to shoot with the laptop camera. Then a weird line formed into my head when I was taking my weekly shower which was something like "to fall in love, you must first enter the esophagus and down into the sternum". I thought it was insane so I told trevor that, then I took my lamp and kept rotating it as he discussed what love meant to him. Then I turned on the outside light as he shot fireworks at trees and cars below. I think it is beautiful because it is so fucking stupid. After, I did the trashanimation which looks like something youd see on the local news when they try to do a diagram. What I didnt like was that we had to use the line. Next year should be fireworks I think. Second thought, the line was ok. whatever. most fun project aside from rhythmic.

No comments:

Post a Comment