Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FREESTYLESHARKWATCHES.JPG




I really like Shark Watches by FREESTYLE. They just re-released them, and I have a whole lot from when I was a little kid. I appreciate them. What I also appreciate is trashartnewdeckbrofacebook. This is like trash art mixed with facebook photos and a new skateboard deck and some bros who just put it all together. I think I've pioneered a new art form. I call it "stoner dark art." It is basically like facebook pictures and sketches of soup bowls. Rruss Roe pioneered Collabroations and New Deco. New Deco is basically too advanced for anybody to comprehend. Just light off as many firecrackers as possible and your getting close. The new cam'ron cd is coming out. Go GETCHA WET WIPES! I am basically done with college. Whatever. This has been a pretty fun class, I am really glad we had freedom to do whatever we wanted. I find it awesome to make something that I think is stupid and purposeless then go back and see that it was my subconscious in charge. Like the new Taintsmouth. That shit needs so much work but it will be good by the end of the month. whatever. heres a picture of something:

No comments:

Post a Comment